International Deliverables, LLC is recognized as the industry leader in integrating creativity and Creative Problem Solving (CPS) into project management. Professional services include training in creativity, developing a project management mindset, PMP certification training and project management consulting.
I provide solutions of high-value and with high-impact results. Experience, effectiveness and efficiency in producing deliverables are the cornerstones for the success of International Deliverables, LLC.
Why work with International Deliverables, LLC?
- You want a recognized leader in the field developing your teams.
- You want your project teams to understand and integrate the Creative Problem Solving process.
- You want your project managers to think critically and problem solve on demand.
- You want your project managers to identify the real problems inhibiting project success and to produce novel and useful solutions.
- You want your project managers to be driven by accountability and maximizers of best practices.
- You want your project managers to develop team capability, performance and productivity.
- You want your teams to shorten the amount of time it takes to solve problems and implement solutions.
- You want your teams to have the tools to address complex and ambiguous project challenges.
- You want your teams operating in a projectized mindset to produce short-term and mid-term deliverables as part of achieving long-term strategic and project goals.
- You want a credentialed project manager and educational provider delivering certification training.
- You want a certified PMP managing your strategic initiatives from inception through implementation.
International Deliverables, LLC Attributes:
- PMI certification. Research shows that certified PMPs deliver more projects on time and within budget, while achieving predetermined goals.
- Experience providing sustainable outcomes that increase business value and customer satisfaction.
- History of expeditious and thorough processes evaluation and remedy.
- Track record of building consensus with key partners and among cross-functional project teams with varying agendas.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for managing client, vendor and stakeholder expectations.
- Polished written and oral communication for conveying project components to a variety of audiences.
- Detail orientation with a progressive leadership style.
- Courageously authentic, multi-lingual, hardworking, committed, ethical, self-motivated, creative, driven, and always focused on the big picture.
611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
611710 - Educational Consultants
561110 - Executive, Business and Administrative Management Services
R410 - Support - Professional: Program evaluation, review, development
874108 - Project Management Services
874201 - Management Consulting Services
9615600 - Program/Project Development & Management Services
8741 Project Management Services
8742 Management Consulting Services
ValueCentric - Project Management Development Program
Buffalo Sewer Authority - PMP Certification Training
UB School of Management - Project Management Consultant Services
DEA - Inter-Agency Management
Williamsville CSD - IT System Research & Development
WNY Teacher Center - Program Development
Company Name - International Deliverables, LLC
State of Incorporation - New York
Corporation Type - LLC
DUNS Number - 080469586
CAGE Code - 7RQV5
Registration - NYS WBE #62296 & NYC WBE, Federal WOSB
Regardless of scope and industry, let's discuss your goals and project requirements and bring them to life and completion.