International Deliverables, LLC offers process facilitation and project management consultant and training services to frame, launch, recover, manage, support and close high-visibility initiatives to improve business performance and increase business value.
Creative Problem Solving
- Where else and from who else do you want to learn the #1 desired workforce skill (Creative Problem Solving) than an alumna of the Center for Applied Imagination (FKA International Center for Studies in Creativity) and second generation to Sydney Parnes!
- Develop a project management mindset, manage projects better, become Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification training.
Facilitation & Transformational Goal Setting
- Facilitators employ a process to ensure team and stakeholder ideas are recognized and that engagement sessions produce results that inform or solutions that work.
Team Building and Training for Traction
- ID is a recognized leader in the educational consulting industry providing a variety of services to boards of education and school leaders. Teresa Lawrence and Tom Ramming are former P-12 teachers and leaders as well as university faculty with experience in: organizational and professional development; curriculum, instruction and assessment; technology integration and data management; human resources and labor relations; group facilitation; and project management.
- ID regularly manages superintendent searches, facilitates small and large stakeholder input sessions, conducts governance team and leadership workshops, and supports building and district initiatives.
Keynoting and Presenting
- Teresa provides training and facilitation in the application of creative problem solving to project management. Additionally, she consults as a project manager and provides professional services in project management and agile mindset development and PMP certification training.